Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to the stories I've written over the years. Sometimes I get some time and add a story. Grab a hot cup of something and enjoy!

Please note that for some reason, blogger is NOT allowing me to post on any comments. So thank you for reading and know I do read all the comments but cannot reply.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Affected: Dancing Wind Chapter One

Chapter One

I wasn’t even supposed to be on that plane that day.   But someone had a change of plans and the nice lady at the ticket counter offered me that seat.  I was in no real hurry but it was an upgrade with no cost increase.  So being practical and hoping to get a few more things done once I got home, I took her up on her offer. 


Of course when The Event happened, I was napping while listening to my IPod but I still felt a bit of a jolt and tingling sensation.  I thought it was just a dream because I’ve always had very vivid dreams.  So I thought nothing more of it … well until about three weeks later at my Aunt’s ranch.  When her animals started talking to me and I understood them.  Little did I know then, that was just the beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I still am not able to reply to comments. I don't know what happened. But thank you all for reading my stories! I really appreciate the feedback. :)