Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to the stories I've written over the years. Sometimes I get some time and add a story. Grab a hot cup of something and enjoy!

Please note that for some reason, blogger is NOT allowing me to post on any comments. So thank you for reading and know I do read all the comments but cannot reply.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Affected: Dancing Wind Chapter Four

Chapter Four

So you know I can talk with animals but like a few of the other Affected, I have another ability:  I can fly.  Oh not like Superman and I got caught in a LOT of trees at first, usually upside down.  But I do more of a graceful run and then just lift up and drift through the air at a racing 10 or so miles per hour.  It feels a bit like swimming.  I don’t go too high, maybe 40 feet at the maximum and tend to not be able to turn easily but usually keep going in the same direction I was running in, hence the getting caught in trees and such. 


But I’ve been practicing and can now run into a tree and not get hurt.  I’ve found that trees are handy way to get back to the ground.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I still am not able to reply to comments. I don't know what happened. But thank you all for reading my stories! I really appreciate the feedback. :)