Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to the stories I've written over the years. Sometimes I get some time and add a story. Grab a hot cup of something and enjoy!

Please note that for some reason, blogger is NOT allowing me to post on any comments. So thank you for reading and know I do read all the comments but cannot reply.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

new story coming soon, I hope!

I've so far posted stories that I've finished. However, I've got a few that are not finished and so may begin one of these. I do have a few more that are finished.

With all I've been doing, and I've been busy, I may go ahead and begin posting one of those instead of actually working on one of my unfinished ones.

I'll decide soon.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I still am not able to reply to comments. I don't know what happened. But thank you all for reading my stories! I really appreciate the feedback. :)